227 Results found for

Buy Land in Airport Road | Lamudi

If You Want to Buy a Land, Your Best Choice is the Airport Road

clay land

You can invest your money by buying one of the many lands available around this well-known street. Keeping in mind that most of the areas here are considered classy, affluent and luxurious. All kinds of real estate is available here, like; villas, buildings, empty and furnished apartments in addition to a big number of lands of different areas, locations and specifications.

Due to the extra attention paid by the Department of Lands and Survey to this beautiful region, all the essential services are widely available and the area is very well organized.

It is worth mentioning that the residential areas here are considered to be new and modern, that’s why the infrastructure is very good and better than many other places across Amman that are very affluent as well.

What Are the Benefits of Investing in lands?

agricultural land

Without any doubt, many people lives were totally changed because they bought lands that were not very expensive in the past, but are worth millions now! This is expected to happen in these areas, that’s why many investors, real estate traders and even ordinary citizens look for lands for sale in this region. This is maniyl because after buying the land, the probability that its net worth or value will depreciate or decrease over time is about 1% and the probability that it'll be more valuable is 99% like the majority of lands in Amman.

If you have a capital, and you don't like taking risks (like opening a restaurant and risk losing all your money if it doesn't work out) you won't have such problem here. All you need to do is buy a land after consulting with a real estate expert and then just wait till its value price increases as the time pass!

You can also buy a beautiful land with an awesome view to build your own villa on, or a building to live in an apartment and rent the rest, especially that all the areas of this region are demanded by students. It is noticeable in this area that many investors buy agricultural lands, if you take a short tour here you will notice the spacious agricultural lands and the big number of greenhouses along the Airport Road. So as you see, there are many investing opportunities here, and you can start one of them by buying a land in this attractive area.

Finally, despite the fact that investing in a land here is absolutely a lucrative and safe thing, but still you have to think thoroughly and consult experts before buying it even if the land's price is good it may have a problem or it may not be suitable for planting or building.

Pictures Credit: Shutterstock
Feedback
Journal